March 24, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
The L.A. County Department of Public Health will provide updates on the coronavirus (COVID-19) response. Officials stress to the public to continue the practice of physical distancing.
Questions about COVID-19:
- Barbara Ferrer, PhD, MPH, MEd, Director, Public Health
- Jacqueline Valenzuela, Chief Advisor to the Health Officer, Public Health*
- Nona Oganisyan, Registered Environmental Health Specialist, Public Health**
- Visit the Los Angeles County website: covid19.lacounty.gov
- Call 2-1-1 L.A. County at any time for emergency preparedness information and other referral services. The toll-free 2-1-1 number is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Department of Public Health: ph.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus